Best Response - What is or how do I complete the "graduate settlement"?

What is or how do I complete the "graduate settlement"?

The Graduate Settlement must be completed by graduate students every semester to indicate how they will be paying their tuition fees. (Students paying their account directly in full do not have to complete the graduate settlement.) To submit the graduate settlement, log into WebAdvisor and click on the “Graduate Settlement” option under “Financial Profile”. Read more details about graduate settlements and view the deadline date for completing the graduate settlement.

How do I know if my Graduate Settlement has been received?

To determine if your Graduate Settlement has been received, please check on WebAdvisor, under Account View. There will be a notification in the top, right-hand corner when your settlement has been successfully completed. Click on the number beside the "Help" button.

How well did this response answer your question?
If you still need more information then you can email AskGryph using the link below.
powered by IntelliResponse
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1