Best Response - What is my Account Summary?

What is my Account Summary?

When you log into WebAdvisor and click on the "Account View" link in the "Financial Profile" section on the right, you will see your account summary. It gives the overall balance of your account at the top, with the amount due and payment deadline, where applicable. The balance is then broken down by semester, including the current semester along with all previous ones. You can click on “Account Activity” to view the charges and payments for the current semester, or you can look at previous semesters using the links on the left.

Read more about the Account View section of WebAdvisor.

Where can I see that I have paid?

The details of your bill—including information regarding payments you have submitted and the University has processed—can be viewed at any time in the "Account View" section of WebAdvisor under the "Financial Profile" heading. The "Account View" section will provide you with an overall balance of your account along with your bill for each semester. Your bill shows details about all of your fees, which can include tuition, compulsory fees, residence, and meal plan. It also shows your payments and financial aid, including University scholarships. Review your bill regularly, particularly after making course changes.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I obtain a tuition receipt?

How do I get a receipt for payment?

We do not provide receipts for tuition paid. However, you can print a statement of your account from WebAdvisor, by selecting Account View. If you require a more detailed statement for a specific semester, select the semester from the Account View page (see the links on the left side). If you require your statement to bear the official University of Guelph stamp, bring it to Student Financial Services on the 3rd level of the University Centre to be stamped. You will need to print a statement for each term that you require.

What is the payment deadline?

The payment deadline is the date by which tuition payments must reach Student Financial Services. If payment is not made by this date, then penalties may be incurred. These penalties could include late payment fees, financial sanction, or deregistration.

Payment deadlines for undergraduate and graduate students can be found on the dates and deadlines page.

For additional payment information, see the Fees and Payments area of the Student Financial Services website.

Who do I contact about problems with my billing summary?

Questions concerning your billing summary should be directed to Student Financial Services:

Phone: 519-824-4120 x58715


Student Financial Services
Office of Registrarial Services
University Centre, Level 3
University of Guelph
Guelph ON N1G 2W1

How well did this response answer your question?
If you still need more information then you can email AskGryph using the link below.
powered by IntelliResponse
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1