Best Response - Do you have study abroad programs?

Do you have study abroad programs?

You can study abroad through one of three types of international study opportunities:


Semester Abroad: Travel with a group of Guelph students and faculty to learn while exploring the unique culture and history of one of the following regions:

  • India
  • Guatemala
  • Shanghai (China)
  • London (England)
  • Paris (France)
  • Krakow (Poland)


Exchange Programs: Study at one of more than 100 institutions around the world.


Letter of Permission: Design your own study-abroad program at any accredited university in the world.


Fees for Study Abroad Programs:
Students participating in any University of Guelph study abroad program including exchange, semester abroad and some Letter of Permission programs will be required to pay a study abroad fee (see Undergraduate Calendar - Section VI--Schedule of Fees). Participants in a University of Guelph study abroad program may qualify for a travel scholarship, (see Undergraduate Calendar - Section IX--Scholarships and Other Awards for details).


Centre for International Programs:
For information on these or other work or study abroad options, please contact the Centre for International Programs. The Centre for International Programs is located on Level 3 of  the University Centre building. It is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, except holidays.

(519) 824-4120 ext. 54876

How well did this response answer your question?
If you still need more information then you can email AskGryph using the link below.
powered by IntelliResponse
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1