Best Response - Where should I send my supporting documents?

Where should I send documents in support of my application?

Undergraduate Students

Documents related to applications should be sent directly to:

Admission Services
University of Guelph

50 Stone Road East, 
University Centre, Level 3
Guelph, Ontario
N1G 2W1

Phone: 519-821-2130

Fax: 519-766-9481

How well did this response answer your question?
If you still need more information then you can email AskGryph using the link below.
powered by IntelliResponse
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1