Best Response - How do I get a Confirmation of Enrolment letter?

How do I get a Confirmation of Enrolment letter?

Students who require a confirmation of attendance at the University of Guelph in a given semester (for the purposes of an RESP, etc.) should complete the Confirmation of Enrolment/Attendance form (PDF) and return it to Enrolment Services by email to from your University of Guelph issued student email account. Or you can fax the completed form to 519-766-0143.

Students needing a Verification of Enrolment form completed for a third party (such as a RESP fund manager for release of funds) should take that form to Enrolment Services in the Office of Registrarial Services on UC Level 3 (North End). The Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Declaration of Attendance at School or University is also taken there for completion.

*Please note that only the student can order the letter and we can only accept requests from the student's email account. You can indicate whether you want the letter to be mailed to you or picked up by you (the letter cannot be faxed).*

How well did this response answer your question?
If you still need more information then you can email AskGryph using the link below.
powered by IntelliResponse
University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1