Best Response - How do I change my personal information?

How do I change my personal information?

For instructions on how to change your address or name for University of Guelph records, please visit the Change of Address/Personal Information webpage.


Students who wish to change their gender identity for University records should complete the Change of Given Name(s) and/or Gender Identity form and submit it in person with acceptable photo identification to the Office of Registrarial Services, 3rd floor, University Centre.

If you have questions related to the process of changing your gender identity, contact the University of Guelph's Sexual and Gender Diversity Advisor.

How well did this response answer your question?
powered by IntelliResponse